The Christians who set up Living Waters developed a real love for the community of Darnall. Some of us live this out in our faith and worship and others through partnership with local action groups and organisations who all have Darnall’s best interests at heart.
Our faith reminds us to never forget that Darnall is loved by God. God knows all about the people of Darnall and cares for every person.
The Values held by Christian’s within our fellowship are:
- Showing the love of God through what we do and say.
- Believing the authority of God’s word for our lives.
- Taking time for worship, prayer, times of study and reflection.
- Using the gifts God grants us.
- Respecting and valuing our community.